Saturday, April 19, 2008

Alpha...The Beginning

This is my first ever blog and I must say that I am rather at a loss. Oh, I have lots and simply lots to write about, but I have what is called as starting trouble. I suppose it is worthwhile having it too, coz, it will eventually teach me how to overrule it.

I like the name of my Blog, THE FLASH. I must say it is not my creation. I would give the credit to L.M Montgomery. It is from one of her books, Emily of New Moon. I must thank Emily I suppose. I must thank her, yes, because I like the name. As the name , herewithin you will see flashes of my life, my thoughts, my aspirations...and hopefully not, my lamentations.

Today , I had a clash with God. I had an accident , of sorts. I mean, nobody was hurt, not even the vehicle I was driving. But I was shaken up. I had been contemplating for some days something out of ordinary, I could feel it coming. I had been driving quite fast for some days now which is really not like me, and I wasn't liking it, yet I wasn't stopping my urge to. Well, today I got what I felt was coming . And I deserved it. Later on, I was outside this supermarket, my mother went inside to shop. I was still outside, thinking it all over. I realised I could have put my mother's life in danger with my folly. This was one such moment when I felt so much disappointed with myself. Well, I shrugged it off, and ran to the supermarket doors. There the watchman asked me kindly, " Why are you in so much a hurry? Slow down!" . The plain truth in what he said hit me hard. I was so full of remorse, so touched,and I felt, that God had told me what he wanted to , through that watchman. I just closed my eyes and let the truth of God's love and care wash over me. And, I felt the Flash!

















1 comment:

Varz said...

Welcome to the world of bloggers!!!

Going Fast is not bad!!! But being steady is very important!!!