Thursday, February 4, 2010
You kick up the leaves and the magic is lost!!!
You have just one life... And its non-linear.
The happiness u possess in it, is soo delicate. Its like a spidery thread...so light, transparent....But I guess, spider threads r strong enof! I am not exactly a fan of spiders..but am a fan of compassion . It may not be exactly explicit on the outside..., but within me , in the real n true me, you can find it.Now, if u wondering how 'spiders' and 'compassion' are related, then read "Charlotte's Web". There's a movie too...but I havent seen it.
What'dya do when u have a bad day? My bad days are remarkable BMW prone. You know what BMW is?? BMW stands for Bad Mood Without-Reason. I am content when I am alone. Its a weird thing to be. For the long vacations, I can stay at home , call my closest frnds, perhaps , once in while! Survival is possible, as long as there is the Tv with its hbo/star movies/Zee studio channels and if there is internet connection in our Jaamboo PC, or as long as ems library is functioning. The required company to sustain life has always been provided by my parents. Is it weird to be so much friends with your parents? I love them, they constitute my best pals... We talk tons to a dozen about anything . And for that matter, they are two people who listens to me without any complaints...without any plaintive "Oh No". Sorry, right now, I am not feeling very good. Absolved in self-pity, I think I am...
I like going places. I like going places alone. My mind is more active then. Ems has a garden library , a place where couples come to spent some good times, and kids are brought for thier games ... I had a stubborn wish to go there, for the first time with someone..And I think I got the wish too.....Thx to AB. Then, I tried to take my mum. She's not the relaxing kind, so I quit. Have taken Ritz once. But, nowaays, I go alone. I walk alone, and its not good for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment