My decision to activate this blog again begins here.
Tuesday 8th Feb2011 4:12 GMT
Lets start with 'Busted, Screwed, Stuffed'. The words do not indicate anything very pleasant. Yeah yeah, life sucks! Or I might come to the conclusion, that it ain't life that's the problem, its just me! Apprently, I already pity this blog. It ain't going to revel in funny stories, or joyful ones....more than that, its going to concentrate on the stories in my life, that defines the word 'miserable'.
My experiment is just going wayward. Hey, I start with how to make a waveguide laser, and here I am trying unsuccessfully to make a 'source' to simply characterise that waveguide. Means, I am still on step no:1, and its already been 6 months, and I feel like shit! Today, there was a cluster of opinions as to what to do next, and one says that we use a silicon filter (we didn't have the required one, so order from thorlabs), and the other says we get the 1200nm SLED from Sheffield. Basically, both are things in future. It won't happen today or tomorrow..and I just stand there thinking, 'Damn, I am screwed'...and then Rob turns to me n says, 'You know, plainly speaking, you are stuffed'.
Well, truth is , I really liked that term! I am stuffed! And busted is another term that came to my mind. Anyway, I guess its not the term that matters, but the emotion behind it! And that's weird as well.....My emotion ain't distress. Its more of a numbness, and sense of no direction. Well, that ain't anything new! So, a big Comfort!HA
I don't like this entry!
Bugger
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment