Friday, February 12, 2016

A new Chapter

Friday. 12 Feb 2016. 

The title of this entry would have been relevant last year this time , when I got married. But last year was too busy and I didn't have any interest in journal keeping . It's not that I have any time to spare just now! But I do have a piqued interest,....it's more of a need actually, to record the precious milestones in my wee girl's life. 

Our daughter turned 1 month old today. Thanks and praise be to God almighty. Every moment of my life, my husband's and our daughter's is a true testimony to God's saving grace.
As she completes one month on earth, she has gained more than a kilo from her birth weight. Sophia weighed her today in the cloth basket( it's darn cute to see her cuddled up inside it)..she weighed a super duper 4700 g compared to her birth weight of 3530 g. She has also started looking at folks, as in properly maintaining eye contact.! As her mum, you would think that I'd get to experience all the awesome 'firsts'. But I don't. I'm still waiting to get a proper smile from her, something she has been gracious to grant to a lot of people 

No comments: